HEIC to JPG Converter by SoftOrbits is a powerful and easy-to-use software that allows you to batch convert HEIC to JPG in minutes. Whether you have hundreds or thousands of HEIC files, you can convert them all to JPG format with just a few clicks.
Batch Convert HEIC to JPG
HEIC to JPG Converter by SoftOrbits preserves the original quality and metadata of your HEIC files, so you don't have to worry about losing any information or details. You can also adjust the output settings, such as resolution, compression, and color depth, to suit your needs. HEIC to JPG Converter by SoftOrbits is compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and supports all HEIC files created by iOS devices. If you are looking for a fast and reliable way to batch convert HEIC to JPG on Windows 11, you should try HEIC to JPG Converter by SoftOrbits today.
If you have a lot of HEIC images on your Windows 10 PC, you might want to convert them to JPG format for easier viewing and sharing. JPG is a more widely supported and compatible format than HEIC, which is mainly used by Apple devices. However, converting HEIC images to JPG one by one can be tedious and time-consuming. Fortunately, there is a way to batch convert HEIC to JPG on Windows 10 using a simple and powerful software program called SoftOrbits HEIC to JPG Converter. This software allows you to convert multiple HEIC images to JPG or PNG format in just a few clicks, without compromising the quality or resolution of your images. You can also edit your images before converting them, such as cropping, rotating, resizing, watermarking, and renaming them.
How to Batch Convert HEIC to JPG on Windows 11 or 10
How to Convert HEIC Images to JPG Format with SoftOrbits HEIC to JPG Converter:
Download and install the software
You can download the software from our official website or from the Microsoft Store. The software is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows 11.
Launch the software and add your HEIC images
After installing the software, launch it from your desktop or start menu. You will see the main interface of the software, where you can add your HEIC images by clicking on the Add Files button or by dragging and dropping them into the program window. You can also add a whole folder of HEIC images by clicking on the Add Folder button.
Choose the output format and settings
Once you have added (drag and drop) your HEIC images, you can choose the output format and settings for the conversion. You can select JPG or PNG as the output format from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the program window. You can also adjust the quality, resolution, and orientation of the output images by clicking on the Settings button next to the output format menu. Additionally, you can apply some editing options to your images, such as cropping, rotating, resizing, watermarking, and renaming. To access these options, click on the Edit button above each image thumbnail.
Start the conversion process
When you are satisfied with your output format and settings, you can start the conversion process by clicking on the Start button at the bottom right corner of the program window. The software will convert your HEIC images to JPG format in a few seconds and save them in the output folder that you specified. You can open the output folder by clicking on the Open Folder button after the conversion is done.
Enjoy your converted JPG images
Congratulations! You have successfully converted your HEIC images to JPG format with SoftOrbits HEIC to JPG Converter. You can now view, share, or upload your converted JPG images on any device or platform that supports this format.
One of the best features of SoftOrbits HEIC to JPG Converter is that it allows you to customize your output images according to your preferences and needs. You can choose from various options to optimize the quality, size, and format of your converted images.
Customization Options in SoftOrbits HEIC to JPG Converter
Here are some of the customization options that you can use in SoftOrbits HEIC to JPG Converter:
- Format: You can select either JPG or PNG as the output format for your converted images. JPG is a more common and compatible format, while PNG is a lossless format that preserves the transparency and details of your images.
- Destination folder: You can specify the output folder where you want to save your converted images. You can also choose to keep the original folder structure or create a new one based on the file names or dates.
- Compression ratio: You can adjust the compression ratio of your output images to balance the quality and size. A higher compression ratio will reduce the file size but may also affect the image quality. A lower compression ratio will preserve the image quality but may also increase the file size.
- Resizing: You can resize your output images to fit a certain width, height, or percentage. You can also choose to keep the original aspect ratio or crop the images to fit the desired dimensions. Additionally, you can use the smart cropping option to automatically crop the images based on their content and focus.
These are some of the customization options that you can use in SoftOrbits HEIC to JPG Converter. By using these options, you can easily convert your HEIC images to JPG or PNG format without losing any quality or resolution. You can also edit your images before converting them, such as rotating, watermarking, and renaming them. To learn how to use these options, please follow our step-by-step guide below.
Sometimes, you may encounter some issues during the conversion process of your HEIC images to JPG or PNG format. These issues may prevent you from converting your images successfully or affect the quality or resolution of your output images. To help you troubleshoot these issues, we have compiled a table of some common problems, their possible reasons, and their solutions. Please refer to the table below and see if you can find a solution for your issue.
Troubleshooting Common Issues During Conversion
|The software does not recognize or open my HEIC images||Your HEIC images may be corrupted, encrypted, or protected by DRM.||Try to open your HEIC images with another program or device and see if they are readable. If not, you may need to recover or decrypt your HEIC images before converting them.|
|The software crashes or freezes during the conversion process||Your computer may not have enough memory, disk space, or processing power to handle the conversion process.||Try to close other programs or applications that are running in the background and free up some memory, disk space, or processing power. You can also try to convert fewer images at a time or lower the output quality or resolution.|
|The output images are blurry, pixelated, or distorted||You may have chosen a high compression ratio, a low quality, or a wrong aspect ratio for your output images.||Try to adjust the compression ratio, the quality, or the aspect ratio of your output images and see if they improve. You can also use the smart cropping option to automatically crop your images based on their content and focus.|
|The output images have a different color profile or tone than the original images||Your HEIC images may have a different color profile or tone than your JPG or PNG images.||Try to use a color management software or tool to match the color profile or tone of your output images with your original images. You can also try to adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, or hue of your output images using an image editing software or tool.|
|The output images have a watermark or a logo on them||You may have used the trial version of the software, which adds a watermark or a logo on your output images.||To remove the watermark or the logo, you need to purchase and activate the full version of the software from our official website or from the Microsoft Store.|
I hope this table was helpful for you to troubleshoot your issues during the conversion process of your HEIC images to JPG or PNG format.
Tips for Efficient Batch HEIC Conversion on Windows 11
Batch converting HEIC images to JPG or PNG format on Windows 11/10 can be a fast and easy process if you use the right software and settings. SoftOrbits HEIC to JPG Converter is a powerful and user-friendly software that can help you convert multiple HEIC images to JPG or PNG format in just a few clicks, without compromising the quality or resolution of your images. Here are some tips for efficient batch HEIC conversion on Windows 10 using SoftOrbits HEIC to JPG Converter:
- Choose the output format that suits your needs. JPG is a more common and compatible format, while PNG is a lossless format that preserves the transparency and details of your images.
- Adjust the compression ratio, the quality, and the resolution of your output images to balance the file size and the image quality. A higher compression ratio will reduce the file size but may also affect the image quality. A lower compression ratio will preserve the image quality but may also increase the file size.
- Use the smart cropping option to automatically crop your images based on their content and focus. This will help you remove any unwanted or unnecessary parts of your images and optimize their dimensions.
- Apply some editing options to your images before converting them, such as rotating, watermarking, and renaming them. This will help you enhance your images and organize them better.
- Specify the output folder where you want to save your converted images. You can also choose to keep the original folder structure or create a new one based on the file names or dates.
Comparing SoftOrbits HEIC to JPG Converter with Other Software
SoftOrbits HEIC to JPG Converter is a software that can help you convert your HEIC images to JPG or PNG format on Windows 10 with ease and efficiency. But how does it compare with other software that offer the same service? Here are some of the features that make SoftOrbits HEIC to JPG Converter stand out from the rest:
- It uses multiple processor cores to speed up the conversion process and save your time. You can convert hundreds of HEIC images in minutes with this software.
- It provides a quick HEIC preview by extracting the native HEIC thumbnails. You can see how your images look like before converting them and choose the ones you want to convert.
- It uses the HDR information embedded in your HEIC images to keep the juicy colors and details of your images. You can enjoy the high-quality and high-resolution output images with this software.
- It supports command line mode, which allows you to convert your HEIC images without launching the software interface. You can use simple commands to convert your images in batch mode or single mode.
- It integrates with Windows Explorer Menu, which allows you to convert your HEIC images by right-clicking on them and selecting the Convert to option. You can convert your images without opening the software or browsing for them.
Here is a step by step guide on how to batch convert HEIC to JPG online using Softorbits HEIC converter:
How to Batch Convert HEIC to JPG Online using Softorbits Online HEIC Converter
When it comes to converting HEIC to JPG, online conversion tools offer both advantages and disadvantages. Let's take a closer look at the pros and cons of using these handy tools.
Pros and Cons of Online HEIC to JPG Conversion Tools
Accessibility: Online tools are easily accessible from any device with an internet connection, making them a convenient choice for users on the go.
No Software Installation: You don't need to install any software on your device, saving storage space and reducing the risk of compatibility issues.
User-Friendly: Most online converters are designed to be user-friendly, offering a simple interface for uploading and converting files.
Internet Dependency: Using online tools requires a stable internet connection. Slow or unreliable internet can lead to frustrating delays.
Limited Features: Online tools may lack advanced features available in dedicated software. If you need more control over the conversion process, standalone software might be a better choice.
SoftOrbits Batch HEIC to JPG Converter
- User: Sarah Johnson - Rating:
This converter made my life so much easier! I needed to convert a large batch of HEIC photos to JPG for a project, and SoftOrbits delivered lightning-fast results. Highly recommended!
SoftOrbits Online HEIC to JPG Converter
When venturing into the world of online HEIC conversion, it's crucial to be mindful of security and privacy considerations. While these online tools can be incredibly convenient, they also come with their share of potential risks.
Security and Privacy Considerations for Online HEIC to JPEG Conversion
- Third-Party Access: Some batch online HEIC converters might share your data with third parties for marketing or other purposes. Look for services that explicitly state they do not share or sell user data.
To safeguard your data, it's advisable to use dedicated file conversion tools from reputable sources when handling sensitive or confidential information. Always exercise caution and prioritize your privacy when choosing online conversion options.
1. Organize Your Files: Create a dedicated folder or directory for your converted JPGs. Use descriptive names and subfolders if necessary to keep your images neatly organized. This makes it easier to find specific photos when you need them.
Managing Converted HEIC Files on Windows 11
2. Backup Your Files: Don't forget to back up your converted JPG files and original HEIC files. Consider using cloud storage solutions like OneDrive, Google Drive (suppots HEIC preview), or an external hard drive to ensure your precious memories and work aren't lost in case of unforeseen events.
3. Metadata Editing: Take advantage of Windows 10's built-in tools to edit metadata like titles, tags, and descriptions for your JPG files. This helps in quickly locating and categorizing your images. Make sure that your HEIC converter preserves JPEG metadata.
4. Use Image Viewers: Windows 11 or 10 do not come with a built-in image viewer for HEIC format, but you can also explore third-party options like IrfanView or Adobe Lightroom for more advanced image management features.
5. Renaming: If your converted HEIC files have generic names, consider batch renaming them to something more descriptive. This can be a huge time-saver when you're searching for specific images.